Connects Diverter to barrel or connects 2 barrels together. Self sealing fittings with 6' of collapsible, expandable, and bendable tubing.
The Rain Barrel Connector Kit has dual purposes. Use it to attach the rain diverter to the barrel, or use it to add additional rain barrels or containers by connecting them with the connector kit. The self-sealing fittings are easy to install from the outside of the container – no need for access to the interior or special fittings. The included white rain barrel hose expands from 20 inches to 6 feet, perfect for any distance or bending around corners. Add an unlimited number of barrels or tanks, using a Connector Kit for each connection. The kit includes everything required to connect another rain barrel to the existing RainReserve system. Once the first barrel or container fills, the next automatically begins to fill. Daisy chain as many barrels or containers as needed for storing large volumes of water. If you are adding a barrel to your system, we recommend purchasing the Spigot Kit for easy water access on your barrel. Requires a 1 1/2” hole saw. All products are produced in the United States using sustainable materials and practices.
The Rain Barrel Connector Kit allows you to effortlessly connect barrels to the rain diverter and daisy-chain multiple barrels together. Sealing from the outside without the use of bulkhead fittings, a tap or messy epoxies, it makes for a smooth and easy installation. Mix and match kits to create your own systems.
6' of Tubing:
- 1 1/4" Inner Diameter (ID) to maximize water flow.
- White in color to disallow organic growth.
- Collapsible/expandable and flexible, allows you to place the rain barrel/water tank where it is most convenient
- For use with any size rain barrel/water tank, steel or plastic
- Installed easily from the outside of any closed barrel/tank.
1"FNPT Barrel Seal (2x):
- Requires 1 ½” hole saw for a sealed fit
- Made in the U.S.A.
Tubing Adapter (2x):
- Connects Tubing to the Barrel Seal for a tight fit
- Sealing tape for no leaks.
- Just enough, with no waste.
- Few simple steps and includes all of the tips to finish the project
- Made in the U.S.A.