Special Pricing: For pre-order and pick-up on Saturday, October 10th from 10:00am - 2:00pm at the Garver Feed Mill
The elegant and simple design of the RainReserve Build-A-Barrel system provides the perfect rainwater harvesting solution you've been looking for. Assembles in minutes and easy to install, the Build-A-Barrel 100 Gallon Kit can collect and store up to 100 gallons of rainwater. You can build one of 5 different shapes with just 1 kit. Each shape has different advantages:
- The Container Garden holds 50 gallons at the bottom and allows you to grow plants & vegetables in the top half.
- The Slim Design (Vertical) gives you the most water pressure and holds 75 gallons (but must be secured to a wall).
- The Maximum Capacity holds the most water: 100 gallons.
- The Slim Design (Horizontal) can be hidden behind shrubs or bushes and holds 75 gallons (requires pump and/ or soaker hose).
- The Shelf/Chair holds 75 gallons and allows you to place planters, outdoor décor, or your butt.
Te RainReserve Build-A-Barrel includes the RainReserve Diverter to handle overflow and debris comes with a high-flow spigot. Made from durable materials, Build-A-Barrel is available in 3 different color options and its wood-like texture will match any landscape. Build-A-Barrel is made in the USA.