The elegant and simple design of the RainReserve Build-A-Barrel system provides the perfect rainwater harvesting solution. Holds up to 100 gallons of water.
Build-A-Barrel fits and blends perfectly into every type of landscape. Constructed using 'wood-like' panels made of UV resistant HDPE textured plastic that easily assemble together. Each Build-A-Barrel includes a heavy-duty liner, fittings and a diverter kit. The square design of the Build-a-Barrel tank provides a shelf for planters or other gardening accessories. It is easy to install and assembles in minutes. The small footprint of this rain barrel makes it a great option for smaller spaces.
Features & Benefits:
- 100-gallon collection and storing capacity
- Panels built from rigid UV and freeze-proof engineered polypropylene and recycled plastic
- High-flow spigot with garden hose thread for easy access to stored water
What you’ll get with each kit:
- Sixteen 18”x18”x1” panels
- One 100 gal. Liner made of 2 ply, 6 mil food safe and low-density polyethylene
- One Diverter
- One high-flow spigot
- All the fittings and hardware needed for installation